Commercial Electrician Auckland
Whenever you need a commercial electrician North Shore Auckland, you should contact us at Above All Electrical. We work for a wide range of commercial clients. This includes one-off projects as well as repeat projects and maintenance contracts.
Each member of our team is a registered electrician North Shore. They are also qualified, highly trained, and they have extensive experience.
In addition, our electricians will arrive at your business fully prepared to complete the project. They have fully-stocked vans that also carry a range of commonly used supplies. This reduces the likelihood of our team having to leave your premises to get supplies, further delaying the completion of the projects.
We do this because we work hard to keep our turnaround times fast.
You will get an affordable price when you come to us too. Contact us today to get a quote or to get more information.
Commercial Electrical Services
One of the reasons our clients come to us is because we offer a full range of Northshore commercial electrical services. This includes:
Installation – lights, wiring, power sockets, appliances, data cabling, smart devices, door entry systems, CCTV, and more.
Repairs – repairs of all things electrical in your business.
Emergency repairs – we also offer an emergency repair service as we understand how critical the electrics in your business are to its smooth operation. Our turnaround times are generally fast, but we will do our best to speed them up even further to complete emergency electrical repairs in as short a time as possible.
Maintenance – we can carry out one-off maintenance tasks plus we offer maintenance contracts where we can be on call to your business as and when you need us.
Each member of our team is highly skilled in providing all these North Shore commercial electrical services. This means you can be sure of the quality of workmanship we deliver.
In fact, we offer a guarantee that means we will fix any issues that arise for free if we don’t get the job done the right first time.
We are based in the North Shore, and most of our electricians live in this area. In addition, we also offer our electrical services in the wider Auckland area. Whatever commercial electric repair or installation services you need, you should contact us.
We work with a wide range of clients too. This includes:
- Retail outlets
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Entertainment venues
- Residential investment properties on behalf of landlords and property management companies And more
We are also available for all sizes of project, from small repair jobs on a single light through to a complete electrical fit-out in a new office.
You will find we are professional and knowledgeable in every conversation you have with us. This includes giving you advice on the best approach to take, whether that is getting a repair or when you’re planning a new electrical installation project in North Shore.
We also offer free, no-obligation quotes so there is no commitment at the outset. That said, we know you will be happy with the affordable prices we charge, though.
In relation to the work at your premises, you will find out teams are completely reliable. We are flexible too and can even arrange to complete the work outside your normal business hours if necessary.
We work safely at all times, and we ensure the work is completed to the highest possible standard. We tidy up our work area when finished too.
Finally, we’ll make sure you are completely satisfied with the work completed before we leave your business.
Benefits of Above All Electrical
- We offer a comprehensive range of electrical services including installations, shop fit out electrical work, renovation electrical work, maintenance services, and electrical repairs
- The quality of workmanship you will receive is second to none
- All work carried out at your business will be completed by registered, trained, qualified, and experienced electricians
- We understand the needs of your business, so will complete the work quickly while causing as little disruption to your day-to-day operations as possible
- We prioritize safety, meeting and exceeding all relevant safety standards
- Our services are flexible, so can include completing projects outside normal office hours
- Our prices are affordable with no impact on the quality of work we deliver
- We offer expert help and advice, particularly in relation to new build commercial premises, shop fit-outs, and office renovations
- Our teams are reliable so will turn up on time and will complete the project according to the agreed schedule
- Our prices are affordable